01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC