01/07/2013 1:51pmA California man is contesting a ticket for unlawfully driving in the carpool lane by claiming he did have a passenger: a corporation. Plus, other political news.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online