01/05/2013 7:55pmPresident Barack Obama is hailing a last-minute deal that pulled the country back from the "fiscal cliff," but warned that he "will not compromise" over his insistence that Congress lift the federal debt ceiling.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?