01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting
- Arrest of Romanian teens highlight bigger skimming problem, UHP says
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death