01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets