12/17/2012 8:20am"I think we absolutely should talk about the intersection of a lethal weapon and how it relates to mental health," Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz said this weekend.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Train plows into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Welcome to Whoville, where Southern Utah still stands atop Big Sky Conference
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Pedestrian hit and killed in South Salt Lake
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage