12/17/2012 8:20am"I think we absolutely should talk about the intersection of a lethal weapon and how it relates to mental health," Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz said this weekend.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- Roy woman wrongfully declared dead by federal government struggling to prove she's alive
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition