12/10/2012 1:44pmA plunge over the federal "fiscal cliff" may sound like a terrifying risk for many state officials anxiously watching as Washington struggles to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts set to start with the new year. Yet their greatest angst may stem not from the potential loss of billions of dollars, but the confusion surrounding it all.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Fan captures ultimate stadium selfie; James Harden’s beard immortalized in candy
- FDA announces rules that could upend e-cigarette industry
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Ivins man uses engineering degree to build awesome custom rides
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision