12/10/2012 1:44pmA plunge over the federal "fiscal cliff" may sound like a terrifying risk for many state officials anxiously watching as Washington struggles to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts set to start with the new year. Yet their greatest angst may stem not from the potential loss of billions of dollars, but the confusion surrounding it all.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- On eve of convention, Dems weigh ousting party chairwoman
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Yahoo-Verizon deal said to be near