12/01/2012 2:31pmWatergate Judge John J. Sirica aided the prosecution in pursuing the White House connection to the Democratic headquarters break-in by providing the special prosecutor information from a probation report in which one of the burglars said he was acting under orders from top Nixon administration officials, according to once-secret documents released Friday by the National Archives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Authorities: Bus driver didn't brake before hitting big rig
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time