12/01/2012 2:31pmWatergate Judge John J. Sirica aided the prosecution in pursuing the White House connection to the Democratic headquarters break-in by providing the special prosecutor information from a probation report in which one of the burglars said he was acting under orders from top Nixon administration officials, according to once-secret documents released Friday by the National Archives.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory