11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Crews continue to battle 'inaccessible' Saddle Fire