11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Young Idaho mother of 5 dies following cancer battle
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child
- Ben Anderson: Spring football marks true beginning of Sitake era