11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president