11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep