11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president