11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Planned Parenthood appeals decision stands in unusual review
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?