11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?