11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old boy killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?