11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash