11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Rio gets a federal bailout 36 days before Olympics
- CFL player ejected after celebration; where would you land in NBA free agency?
- Death sparks 'autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets