11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place