11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- What voters want in a VP
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Texas woman has foreign accent syndrome after jaw surgery