11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Salt Lake man uses stun gun on former roommate, police say
- Suicidal student had planned stabbing spree, affidavit says
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- In signal to Trump, China, Iran say nuclear deal must stand