11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Great Clips of the Week: Colorado soccer player flips for goal; Little Leaguers go ham on cameras
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic