11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man killed father, shot and stabbed grandparents, police say
- After getting helped off the court by tennis star, ball girl writes touching letter
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal