11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother