11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need