11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead in South Ogden shooting
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings