11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak