11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Hacked emails complicate Democratic National Convention; DNC chair resigns
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- 'Star Trek Beyond' soars with $59.6M at weekend box office