11/20/2012 7:21pmCanvassing boards across Utah were certifying final election returns Tuesday, with some close races still hanging in the balance two weeks after the election.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm