11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?