11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver