11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- 5 reasons to look forward to BYU football media day
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism