11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day