11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear