11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter