11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex