10/10/2012 11:29amRepublican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is in the best position he seen since Aug. 29, according to analysts, but the relative tie in voter polls may not be enough to win him the election. Plus, other political news.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan