09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made