09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart