07/14/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition, a closer look at the economic and personal impact of furloughs at Hill Air Force Base. Plus, examining Utah's transportation needs for the future. Also, Doug Wright weighs in on the decision to delay a key component of the Affordable Care Act.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified