06/30/2013 9:00amA closer look at "The Decider," Justice Anthony Kennedy and why many legal scholars believe we are living in his world. Plus, we'll discuss mental illness among our youth. And, Doug Wright offers his opinion on what the new federal building in Utah should be named.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West