03/31/2013 9:00amA closer look at how well the Legislature did on dealing with the issues most important to voters. Plus, race and language. And, Utah versus Nevada over water rights in the Snake Valley.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction