03/17/2013 9:00amA review the 2013 Legislative Session with leaders from both parties. Plus, a family who recently adopted children from Haiti explains why the process was difficult, and Doug Wright offers his opinion on the anti-discrimination bill.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC