03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself with bells on his genitals, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Witty letter prompts American Airlines to waive $200 change fee
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified