03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Utah’s foster care shortage: Not enough homes for children
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'