03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV