03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison