03/03/2013 9:00amTaking a closer look at what the sequester could mean for Utah's economy. Plus, Why educators believe an innovative arts program is effective and are trying to persuade the legislature to continue funding for it. Finally, see how easy it is to get a concealed carry permit in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?