03/03/2013 9:00amTaking a closer look at what the sequester could mean for Utah's economy. Plus, Why educators believe an innovative arts program is effective and are trying to persuade the legislature to continue funding for it. Finally, see how easy it is to get a concealed carry permit in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations