03/03/2013 9:00amTaking a closer look at what the sequester could mean for Utah's economy. Plus, Why educators believe an innovative arts program is effective and are trying to persuade the legislature to continue funding for it. Finally, see how easy it is to get a concealed carry permit in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death