02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah