02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- Draper man charged with murdering Utah woman in Wyoming motel
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Hot enough for you? Looking back at Utah’s hottest recorded temperatures
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Man suspected in 20 robberies says drug addiction fueled his spree, police say
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams