02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old