02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Mt. Pleasant woman charged with asking boy to take topless photo
- Environmental activist, husband charged in cattle case